Triple Pack Offer
- Highest quality 100% natural freeze-dried haskap berry powder
- Just one teaspoon provides the daily anthocyanin level scientists recommend
- Around a month’s supply (1-2 teaspoons a day per person) in resealable pouch
3 x 100g
We have sunshine at last…Haskapa has come into our lives! Having been suffering from long Covid I was desperate for a boost. Despite changing my diet and exercising more I just wasn t get that boost of energy I needed… until now. Haskapa appears to be ticking that box after only taking it for a week. Its so exciting and it has put a smile on my face. Thank you so much and a mega thank you to Liz Earle for promoting it so beautifully. 😄
Lovely berries that you know are doing you the world of good. So far I have mixed them in yogurt and had as a warm drink, both tasty and no doubt will become part of my regular routine.
My order was processed and delivered very quickly. Love the berries.
This is soooo yummy and it’s good for u too, can’t get enough! Congratulations on such a great product x
Lovely taste on granola
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: ANTHOCYANINS
Anthocyanins are naturally occurring plant pigments that give fruit and vegetables their deep purple, blue and red colours. Haskap berries contain up to four times more anthocyanins and three times more antioxidants than blueberries. Haskap berries have one of the highest recorded anthocyanin values of any berry. It is these properties that are associated with their health-promoting benefits.
how to use haskapa berry powder
- At breakfast: yogurt, porridge, overnight bircher, chia and oats
- In smoothies: dairy and non-dairy milk blends, fruit and veg smoothies
- In drinks: berry tea, dairy and non-dairy shakes and lattes
our medical research director says
"More than ever before people are looking for ways to live a healthy and happy life, for longer. A key to this ambition is a combination of heart and cognitive health. One way to support these goals is by boosting our intake of haskap berries."