What do we collect and use personal information for?
In order to:
- reply to your enquiries and requests for information;
- receive and process orders submitted by you;
- customise the service we provide to you;
- carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- verify your identity;
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you;
- carry out market research and tracking of sales data;
- send you newsletters, surveys or other information about our products and services by post e-mail or SMS.
- publish on the Site, at our discretion, your Submission comments.
- We operate a double opt in system on our MailChimp newsletter database
We may also ask you for other optional information such as what sort of device you use such as a mobile telephone or PDA or tablet, how you heard about our Site and what sort of subjects interest you. If you choose to give us this information, we will use it to help us to provide you with the best possible service that is personalised to your needs and preferences. Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Site, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. Your IP address is also logged when you make a purchase as a fraud prevention measure required by the payment gateway.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Site. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Site with information relating to the number of users linking to our Site from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Improving our service
Staff from Haskapa, or from our service providers, may contact you from time to time using the contact means you have supplied to us in order to get your views and comments on the service we provide to you.
Information about products and services.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time we may contact you using one of the contact methods you have provided, with details of our newsletters, surveys, products, offers and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, then send an e-mail message titled “unsubscribe” to email@example.com. Please note that active customers will continue to receive order and account communications from us.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, or you would like to remove your published Submission from the Site you may do so at any time by using the Contact Us page on this Site.
Third party sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other third party sites, or for advertisers on our site, even if you access them using links from our Site and we recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. In addition, if you linked to our Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and we recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these third party sites or for any third party advertisers on our Site, nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
Disclosing your information to others
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court Order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
We will only disclose and/or transfer your personal information to a third party either as part of a reorganisation or a sale of the assets of a Haskapa,or having ensured that steps have first been taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we store about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and can ask for that information to be corrected or erased where appropriate.
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our Site. This information facilitates your use of our Site and helps us to understand how our Site is used. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), but certain Haskapa services may not work correctly or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
You should be aware that the internet is an insecure environment. We have implemented technology and employee policies to help safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures, as appropriate, when new technology becomes available.
When you purchase goods on our Site, you will be automatically directed to a secure server site that is managed and controlled by Shopify or Paypal. Haskapa accepts no liability for any use made by Shopify or Paypal of such personal data.
Shipping & Returns
We ship to most of the world. Standard Shipping is non tracked. We do not take responsibility for lost items if a non tracked shipping option is selected.
Worldwide shipping options are;
- Orders under £30 - UK Standard Delivery - £3.95
- UK Express Delivery (1-2 business days) £7.99
- Orders over £30 - UK Standard Delivery FREE
- Europe Standard (non tracked) - £4.99
- Europe Tracked - £9.99
- Canada Standard - £3.07
- US Standard International (non tracked) - orders up to £30 - £12.99
- US Tracked - orders up to £30 - £17.99
- US Standard International (non tracked) - orders over £30 - £9.99
- US Tracked - orders over £30 - £14.99
- US Tracked - orders over £200 please contact email@example.com for a quote
- Israel Standard (non tracked) - £4.95
- Israel Tracked - £8.95
- Rest of the world Standard (non tracked) - £9.99
- Rest of the world Tracked - £14.99
You will have the opportunity to select your preferred delivery method as you proceed through checkout, and you will be able to check the total order value (including postage & packaging costs) before you complete the transaction. Please note local customs charges may be required for payment by the customer on orders outside the UK. Haskapa do not take responsibility for local customs charges.
If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund on all products returned to us within fourteen days of your receipt, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.
Please be aware that due to EU hygiene regulations we cannot offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items returned in non-saleable condition.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of which product/s you would like to return.
- Customer Services will send you a RMA form.
- Please complete the RMA form, and return with the products to the address below. Please ensure that you get proof of postage.
Haskpa Returns, Unit 11, Carlton Place,
- We will refund your product as quickly as possible by sending the money back to your original payment method. If your card has expired in the mean time you need to email us at email@example.com to arrange a different refund method.