This decadent haskap and chia pudding is a real treat. Chia seeds are known to be an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, iron, and calcium. Add 2-3 tsp of haskap berry powder for your daily anthocyanin boost.
For best results prepare the day before.
Chia Seed Layer:
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- Splash of vanilla powder or extract
Haskap Smoothie Layer:
- 4 tsp Haskap Berry Powder
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp bee pollen (use hemp hearts for the vegan version)
- Fresh or frozen mixed berries.
- Fresh -mash with a fork to obtain juice and chunks.
- fresh fruits, bee pollen (optional), coconut flakes, mint leaves
- Mix each layer together (in separate bowls) and carefully pour into serving jars
- Cover and leave to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours
- Add the garnish
Recipe by @theawesomegreen