Today we're taking inspiration from @cookingwithsonal_
On these glorious hot summer days what could be more refreshing than one of these amazing haskap superberry ice lollies? At Haskapa hq we decided to try these out, and we're delighted to share Sonal's recipe with you! Try playing with the different ingredients to find a flavour and consistency that works for you. This is also a great recipe to try out with kids, and a much healthier alternative than many store bought ice lollies. Enjoy!
- 100g blueberries
- 100g strawberries
- 100g raspberries
- 100ml coconut milk, or use your favourite non-dairy milk
- 30ml honey (or try using agave nectar for a vegan alternative)
- 5-6 tsp of Haskapa haskap berry powder
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Pour mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds and blueberry skin
- Pour into 6 ice lolly moulds
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!