We love this tasty looking granola and fruit bowl from @brunchinpairs "Haskapa berry powder is a great addition to my breakfast containing haskapa superberries and full of goodness for the soul; Tasty tangy goodness!"
Perfect for a superberry healthy breakfast. We decided to make our own granola when we tried this out at Haskapa HQ.
- 1 tbsp organic rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 150g rolled oats
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 25g sesame seeds
- A handful of pecans
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 145°C
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Spread the mixture out over a large baking tray (or two)
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins until golden brown
- Leave to cool
- Then mix together with a couple of teaspoons of Haskapa berry powder, plain yoghurt, and fresh fruit