These Coconut & Haskap Berry Bites by @foodworthcelebrating are not only delicious; they're also super quick and easy to make. The colour and flavour combination of haskap and coconut make for the perfect vegan desert!
Here's Lauren's recipe:
- 2 cups desiccated coconut + extra for coating
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp Haskapa haskap berry powder
- Blitz all ingredients until they form together
- Roll into bite sized balls (note they will feel quite oily from the coconut oil and blitzed coconut)
- As you roll the balls, coat in desiccated coconut*
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes before diving in
*Top tip: I like to do this by adding some coconut to the container I plan on keeping them in, adding the balls as I roll them out and then giving the container a bit of a shake to coat them.
Follow @foodworthcelebrating for more recipes